Essential to the very existence and continued success of the Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts are our beloved volunteers. Each year scores of volunteers from throughout the greater Manistee Community donate their time, talent and energy to help sustain the operations of the Ramsdell. Volunteers assist with ushering, box office, special events, housekeeping duties and various committees.
Volunteering at the Ramsdell is:
- About helping the Ramsdell become a year-round operating venue
- About making a transformational social impact through arts and culture
- About helping the Ramsdell and community of Manistee move forward.
For more information, please contact Visual Arts and Education Manager, Aimé Merizon, at 231 398-9770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have read and signed the volunteer handbook
- You must have signed the waiver form
- You must have received training