Hardy Hall Exhibitions
The Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts is celebrating their 120th Anniversary with an exhibition showcasing the history of the Ramsdell’s collaboration with the Manistee Arts Institute, the Manistee Civic Players, and many other artists, performers, actors, and devoted volunteers.
The Hardy Hall Gallery show is made possible from donated items from the Manistee Arts Institute, the Hogan Family, Ruth and Ken Cooper, and a new exhibition of Manistee landmark oil paintings by Tom Farrell.
The exhibition runs from Wed, November 29th through Sat, January 6th.
Please note the gallery and offices will be closed for the holidays from December 17th through January 2nd, 2024.
The artist’s reception is SAT, January 6th, from 5 to 7 pm in the Hardy Hall Gallery.
The gallery hours are Wed thru Sun, 12 to 3 pm.
The RRCA presents regular exhibitions that feature local and regional artists and brings national and international art to the community. We present a wide variety of work, such as individual, group, or thematic shows, that reflect the community’s diverse interests and challenge conventional thinking.
FOR A FULL LIST OF POLICIES, PLEASE REVIEW THE Ramsdell Hardy Hall Gallery Contract. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Art must be original and not shown within the last 3 years in the Hardy Hall art gallery
- All work must be submitted appropriately presented, with framing in good condition, glass as needed, and proper hangers (no saw tooth hangers)
- All work will remain in the gallery during the exhibition
- Artists are responsible for their own expenses. No expenses will be covered by the RRCA without approval.
- The RRCA retains 30% of art sold
- The RRCA reserves the right to reject any work