Hardy Hall Exhibitions
The Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts presents the first art exhibition in 2024: “Aesthetic Elements Woven Together”!
The artists are: CHARLES LARUE, CAROL MARSHALL & JULIE WESTMAAS. The exhibition runs from Fri, March 1through Sat, April 6th.
The artist’s reception is Fri March 1, from 5 to 7 pm in the Hardy Hall Gallery.
The gallery hours are Wed thru Sun, 12 to 3 pm.
The RRCA presents regular exhibitions that feature local and regional artists and brings national and international art to the community. We present a wide variety of work, such as individual, group, or thematic shows, that reflect the community’s diverse interests and challenge conventional thinking.
FOR A FULL LIST OF POLICIES, PLEASE REVIEW THE Ramsdell Hardy Hall Gallery Contract. SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Art must be original and not shown within the last 3 years in the Hardy Hall art gallery
- All work must be submitted appropriately presented, with framing in good condition, glass as needed, and proper hangers (no saw tooth hangers)
- All work will remain in the gallery during the exhibition
- Artists are responsible for their own expenses. No expenses will be covered by the RRCA without approval.
- The RRCA retains 30% of art sold
- The RRCA reserves the right to reject any work