DIVERSITY, INCLUSION, AND EQUALITY STATEMENT
The Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts (RRCA) strives to reflect the community’s needs for diversity, inclusion, and equality as well as educating the community about diversity, inclusion & equality to broaden community awareness on the importance of these issues as reflected in fine and performing arts.
- Passionately believes that Diversity, Inclusion, and Equality encompasses an appreciation for new culture, varied backgrounds, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic differences, the disabled, and other underrepresented groups.
- Strives to present programming and events that reflect Manistee and surrounding communities.
- Strives to break down traditional barriers, both physical and financial, that have caused certain members of our community to be excluded from the opportunity to experience the arts.
- Strives to be and to be perceived as an inclusive and safe place in Manistee County for everyone to work and enjoy the arts.
- Strives to develop and hold events to engage youth and their families.