As Box Office Attendant you will be responsible for all payment transactions related to the show. You will process cash, check, or credit card transactions with the aid of a computer and ticket printing machine.
- White Tops
- Black slacks/skirts
- Comfortable shoes
- Box Office Attendant arrives 1 hour before showtime
- Lobby doors open 1 hour before showtime
- Theatre doors open 30 minutes before showtime
- If needed, a volunteer meeting will be held 15 minutes prior to theatre doors being opened.
(Time provisions are typical, and may be adjusted for particular events)
- Turn on computer/printer and bring up “My North Ticket” app
- Print out all “Will Call” tickets and have them ready for patrons
- Stocking box office with all essential items needed to sell tickets
- Have an updated list of future events and be prepared to sell tickets for any/all events (if available)
- Greet patrons with a smile