Victorian Hat Decorating Workshops led by Miriam Epskamp. Follow the steps below to sign up!
Tuesday, November 28 at 6:30 pm. Held in classroom A at the Ramsdell.
Workshops are a great way to provide community service to the community! If you or you know someone, who has a particular skill or interesting topic to present to the community, please fill out a Ramsdell Work Shop Proposal and submit to xverna@RamsdellTheatre.org for consideration.
Do you plan on attending a future workshop? If yes, then follow the next two steps:
- Please sign and bring with you this RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- Please also fill out the WORKSHOP FORM so we know you’re coming!
Past workshops highlights:
- Jennifer Strauss: Active Storytelling
- Francis Townsend: Tie-Dye
- Laura Beyer: Book Binding Class
- Rose Fosdick: Magic Beads, Origami, and more!
- Miriam Epskamp: Pysanky – The Art of Ukranian Egg Decorating
- Ellis Paul: Songwriting Workshop